Having a warehouse on site, Honeywood Limited is able to exercise complete control over incoming goods, storage of customer product and dispatch of finished goods.
The warehouse operates a positive release process against agreed specifications ensuring the correct handling and storage within a temperature mapped area.
At all times full traceability of your products is offered along with extensive security measures including:
- Remotely monitored and recording CCTV system
- Extensive camera coverage of production lines, warehouse and external surrounding area
- Customer accessible viewing available via secure internet link
- Rapid response to alarm activations and comprehensive business continuity plan
- All security and fire systems are remotely monitored by SECOM
As an additional service to our customers Honeywood Limited are able to offer distribution solutions by utilising our sister company LDR Logistics.
Our professional services include:
- Dedicated same day deliveries, just one call away
- Dedicated next day and timed deliveries
- Highest standards and competitive pricing
- Full UK coverage
- International dedicated delivery service
- Rapid Response, we are always on standby for you
- New fleet of vehicles driven by dedicated uniformed and reliable drivers
- All sizes catered for, bespoke service designed to meet all your delivery requirements
- Centrally located for fast response nationwide
Honeywood Ltd have held an MHRA Manufacturers Licence since 1996 which covers the packaging of both solid and liquid products into a variety of packaging. We have also developed a fully integrated Quality Management System and achieved Grade A status of the BRC for Consumer Products for the following:
- Manufacture and filling of licenced products.
- Manufacture and filling health supplements and food (healthcare) products.
- Manufacture and filling of Non Sterile aseptic solutions.
- Manufacture and filling of Disinfecting Products.
- Blister packing of tablets, caplets and capsules with QA and QP release.
Our quality management system based on a risk assessment approach is effective for all activities and adopted by all personnel. It has been designed in such a way to be flexible for customer requirements and business needs.
In addition to the packaging of your product we can offer additional services as appropriate including supplier audits and formal ‘Release for Sale’.
With focus on continuous improvement quality is fully supported throughout all levels of the organisation by comprehensive training and competency assessment as shown in the model below.